Established in February 2011, AGRI’s chain of retail outlets throughout Luzon offers consumers a wide variety of agricultural products from feeds to agrichemicals.The Company is positioned as a one-stop-shop of agricultural inputs.Its retail operations is backed up by automated sales, logistics & accounting systems to enhance the ordering process, ensure efficient deliveries and accurately measure the performance of each store & each products performance. Each store connects to the company’s main server using their secured and restricted access and utilizes a real-time database for each transaction.
Aside from providing a wide variety of products, it also aims to enrich the buying experience of the consumers by providing hands-on demonstrations, technical advice, pre and after sales support, training, and special promotions. Our consultants are professionally trained and could provide technical assistance as needed. For consumers who are interested in the agriculture industry, our consultants can help them get started by providing them with the necessary advice.
In a short span of two years, the Company was able to establish 116 retail outlets spread across 16 provinces in the Philippines (Region I, II, III, and IV-A). With retail outlets located across Luzon, the Company offers its business partners a strategic advantage to reach out to consumers in the said regions.
- To continue serving the Filipinos through its involvement in the production of food.
- To help the community as a whole by providing jobs and assistance to the local community.
- To bring technology and research to the farming community.
- To become a pillar of strength for the farming community
- To unceasingly promote the importance of farming in our culture and our sustenance.
- Excellence and quality of service
- Respect for every individual
- Integrity and Honesty
- Social responsibility
- Belief that everything is possible and that all problems have solutions
- To be included in the top 500 companies of the Philippines.
- To provide livelihood especially to marginalized communities.
- To contribute to the total food production capacity of the country and lessen food shortage and reduce imported food products.
- To extend firm and constant support to local and multinational companies as partners in business growth.